Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- This is an online course that will last 9 weeks. Please note that it is shorter, and therefore faster, than a course held during fall, winter or spring terms.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- You must log into the online classroom located at online.pcc.edu by Friday, June 26 at noon or you will be dropped from the course. If you are dropped, you will not be readmitted.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learners:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learners. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|31866 WEB »||-||22-Jun-2015 thru 22-Aug-2015|
Instructor: Susan T Watson
Notes: 9wk WEB Course
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade