CAS175F Intro to Animation: Flash
Introduces the basic features of Adobe Flash to create and edit animated movies and graphics. Covers shape and motion tweening, masks, symbols, and basic ActionScripting. Emphasizes using the Flash interface efficiently. Recommended: CAS 110 and CAS 133 or equivalent file management and word processing experience; placement into RD 115 and WR 115. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- This is a fully online class. So we do not ever meet on any campus. I do not accept late registrations after Wednesday of the first week of the term. Please be sure to get the textbook for this class. You will need it.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learners:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learners. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||28068||-||30-Mar-2015 thru 13-Jun-2015|
Instructor: Mark Terui
Notes: Flash CC
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania