Introduces the basic features of Adobe Creative Cloud software including Bridge, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Fireworks, and Acrobat. Includes using the software to edit photos, create basic websites, design web graphics, and organize web projects. Recommended: CAS 133 or equivalent file management and word processing experience; placement into RD 115 and WR 115. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- Materials are textbooks and other resources for a class. Click the textbooks to see which textbooks you'll need for that class.
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|14744||Web||—||—||09-Jan-2017 thru 25-Mar-2017|
Instructor: Amy E Clubb
Notes: Adobe CC 2015
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact the department at 971-722-4393 or 971-722-4287.
Course details: CRN 14744
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the quick guide to Distance Education technical requirements.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learning:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learning. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
No textbooks required.
Online publisher materials
This course uses a digital textbook: Adobe Creative Cloud Design Tools: Digital Classroom. Smith, Jennifer. Wiley Publishing.
Students can access the eBook online for no charge through the PCC Library using the following link:
Proctored exams and activities:
There are no proctored exams and activities.
Other in-person and on-campus activities:
There are no other in-person and on-campus activities.
This course is designed for Adobe Creative Cloud CC 2015.5. Previous versions of CC (CS6 or earlier) will not work for this course.
All students must have access to Adobe CC to complete their assignments. The software DOES NOT come with the textbook. There are several options:
1. Come to one of the PCC computer labs on a regular basis to work on assignments. Visit: Computer Labs (http://www.pcc.edu/resources/computer-labs/) for hours and locations.
2. Subscribe to Adobe Creative Cloud. Students have the option of subscribing directly at adobe.com (http://www.adobe.com/products/creativecloud/students.edu.html?), or by purchasing a subscription from the PCC bookstore (http://www.pcc.edu/resources/bookstore/software.html).
Please let your instructor know if you have any questions.
Students may preview the course calendar and syllabus here: