Showcases the evolving interpretation of project management by providing practical information useful to project managers from all disciplines. Discussion topics will include: integration, scope, time, cost, quality, human resource management, communication, risk, and procurement management. This course is one of the Project Management series that includes CAS 220, MSD 279, and CIS 245. Project management is a broad term that can include many areas of a business. Recommend: BA 101, MSD 279, BA 250, and CAS 220. Prerequisite: WR 115, RD 115, and MTH 20 or equivalent placement test scores. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learners:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learners. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|46813 WEB »||-||21-Sep-2015 thru 12-Dec-2015|
Instructor: Connie J Plowman
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade