RE126 Real Estate Contracts
Topics include basic contract law, listing agreements, earnest money agreements, options, first rights of refusal, leases and escrow agreements. Satisfies Oregon Real Estate Broker pre-licensing requirements. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
This page includes limited results. See all available sections for this class.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||40803||-||22-Sep-2014 thru 13-Dec-2014|
Instructor: Gary J Calvert
Notes: Should be taken in conjunction with RE 114
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania