MT104 Intro to Solar Voltaic Process
Introduces the methods used to manufacture silicon solar cells. Traces cell processing from raw material to a finished product using planar technology. Introduces the processes and equipment used to create pure single crystal silicon wafers and the processes used to form the solar devices on top of these substrates. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- This is an on-line course requiring you to log onto the PCC distance learning Desire2Learn system. You will need to log on frequently to follow the course. If you register, be sure to log on to the course as soon as possible after the term starts. Note that this course is part of a set; most students will want to register for MT101 and MT102, and either MT103 or MT104. These courses start at different times during the term - take note of the start date for each. There is some overlap between courses.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- The required text for this course is Semiconductor Manufacturing Technology by Quirk and Serda. It is available at the PCC bookstore, and also commercially (often for a lot less.) Any recent edition will work. This class meets only online - there is no campus based meeting.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||46565||-||17-Nov-2014 thru 13-Dec-2014|
Instructor: Eric J Kirchner
Notes: Online course scheduled 11/17/14-12/13/14.
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Rock Creek