MSD206 The Troubled Employee
Reviews the factors contributing to the development of the troubled employee. Includes identifying potential troubled employee work habits and attitudes (e.g. absenteeism, tardiness, sudden personality change), Employee Assistance Programs and possible community assistance agencies. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- This 3 credit course is scheduled for the full term. The textbook is called Discipline Without Punishment by Dick Grote. It is available at the PCC Bookstore. There should be plenty of used copies available from a variety of sources. You will apply concepts to specific scenarios submitted through the drop box or weekly discussions. New to Online Learning? Please go through the Orientation: http://www.pcc.edu/about/distance/orientation/
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learners:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learners. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||21554||-||30-Mar-2015 thru 13-Jun-2015|
Instructor: Rebecca W Robinson
Notes: 971-722-6146. $20 fee.
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Extended Learning Campus CLASS