MSD117 Customer Relations
Examines the importance of organizational customer relations. Explores developing productive strategies for effective customer service. Includes analyzing customer needs, developing customer service policies, measuring customer satisfaction, listening skills, handling problems and concerns, building a team, and growing a business. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- Throughout the term, we'll have numerous opportunities to share our feelings about the concepts and their possible applications. There is a textbook: Uncommon Service by Frei and Morriss
- Course Specific Requirements:
- Course outcomes focus on utilizing various customer service strategies to increase customer satisfaction in a diverse customer base; evaluate culturally diverse policies and standards to enhance an organization's global impact; apply appropriate customer service techniques to solve problems and handle issues; and develop key strategies for building customer loyalty.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||40592||-||22-Sep-2014 thru 13-Dec-2014|
Instructor: Kathy M Edwards
Notes: 971-722-6146. $20 fee.
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Extended Learning Campus CLASS