GRN175 The Aging Mind
Explores the convergence of gerontology and recent brain science. Presents novel and combinatorial interventions based on recent research on aging brains for today's older students and tomorrow's gerontologists and care providers, introducing them to the emerging array of sustainable approaches to engage, stimulate, and enhance older minds. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Interactive Television + Web Course Information
- Interactive Television + Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
This page includes limited results. See all available sections for this class.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|ITWEB »||47025||Cascade Campus / CA-DST / TBA||TBA-TBA||TBA||Canceled!|
Notes: IVC at Cascade Sept 26 & Oct 31 & online through Nov 2.
Tuition: credit Fees: $0.00
For information, contact Sylvania