FP212 Fire Invest (Cause Determin)
Examines the burning characteristics of combustibles and how materials are ignited. Covers interpreting clues and burn patterns leading to the point of origin and identifying incendiary indicators and sources of ignition. Covers preliminary interview procedures and how to preserve fire scene evidence. Prerequisite: WR 121, MTH 65, and FP 112. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- This course is an online course only. There is no actual classroom. You may contact the instructor with questions at email@example.com or 808-312-8296 (HST)
- Course Specific Requirements:
- FP 212 Textbook Kirk's Fire Investigation 7th Edition The student must complete the required 10 CFITrainer.net Programs along with taking the Skills Exam for each program The student must complete the 10 weekly discussions The student must complete the 10 weekly exercises The student must complete the Mid-Term Exam The student must complete the Final Exam
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learners:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learners. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||24823||-||30-Mar-2015 thru 13-Jun-2015|
Instructor: Edward P Bonollo
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade