CIS277O Adv Database Concepts-Oracle
Covers concepts with Oracle including PL/SQL programming concepts review. Includes design considerations for PL/SQL program units and packages. Advanced interface methods, features for PL/SQL, performance and tuning, and advanced features of Oracle supplied packages also covered. Recommended: CIS 276. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- The instructor is an Oracle Senior Principal Instructor and has many years of Oracle experience. This course is drawn from Oracle University course ware and will prepare the student for Advanced PL/SQL programming and is a great foundation for taking the Oracle Certification test to become an Oracle Certified Associate. Great resume builder for the student.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- The student should have taken the CIS276 course or have equivalent skills.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
This page includes limited results. See all available sections for this class.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||46340||-||22-Sep-2014 thru 13-Dec-2014|
Instructor: David L Jacob-Daub
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania