Introduces design, implementation and testing of software using C#.NET. Includes how to write C#.NET programs that solve practical, real world, business-oriented problems. Uses object oriented design techniques. Prerequisite: CIS 122 or instructor permission. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- On completion of this course the student should be able to:
Create C#.NET programs that solve simple business problems
Validate user input
Construct a C#.NET class based on a UML class diagram
Perform a test plan to evaluate his/her work
Adequately document C#.NET programs
- Course Specific Requirements:
- The prerequisite for the class is CIS122 (Software design) or instructor approval.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learners:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learners. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|34340 WEB »||-||22-Jun-2015 thru 22-Aug-2015|
Instructor: Sarabjeet S Waraich
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania