Continues the presentation of fundamental issues begun in BA 211. Introduces statement of cash flows and financial statement analysis. Prerequisite: WR 115, RD 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement test scores; and BA 211. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- Welcome! Please log in to D2L the first day of term to learn more about the course. I will also be sending out the syllabus through MyPCC the week prior to the course. This course uses an external publisher's software system to administer homework assignments, quizzes, and exams. An access code is packaged with the purchase of a new textbook. If you are purchasing a used textbook or a textbook from a non PCC-bookstore, verify that you have an access code bundled with your textbook. I look forward to being your instructor this term!
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learners:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learners. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
This page includes filtered results. See all available sections for this class.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|41360 WEB »||-||26-Sep-2016 thru 17-Dec-2016|
Instructor: Carol Ann Kirby
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania