Examines the importance of quality teams in the workplace and the dynamics of the team building process. Explores various roles team members play in supporting a high performance work team and the value teams have on organizational effectiveness and productivity in a global economy. Includes creative team problem solving and decision making, team building tools, strategies and techniques, effective goal setting and meeting planning. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- Throughout the five weeks, there will be numerous opportunities to discuss various ideas based on previous knowledge and experiences of team building. There is no textbook for this class.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- The learning outcomes include: utilizing effective team skills in building, motivating, and leading teams; understanding how individual roles and behaviors build and promote teams; and incorporation of objectives and plans enhance productivity.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learners:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learners. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|31129 WEB »||-||25-Jul-2016 thru 26-Aug-2016|
Instructor: Kathy M Edwards
Notes: $20 fee. Class dates 7/25-8/26 online
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Southeast