ENG260 Intro to Women Writers
Explores women's writings and literary theory from diverse places and historical periods. Prerequisite: WR 115 and RD 115 or equivalent placement test scores. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- If you have questions about the content or format of the course, please contact the instructor, Gay Monteverde, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- BOOKS: A list of books required for this class is available from the PCC bookstore and all assigned books are in stock at PCC's SE Campus on SE 82nd & Division. Summer term moves very quickly, so please have ALL the books in your hands by the first day of the term. NOTE: The first reading assignment, a play, is ONLY available at the PCC bookstore. MANDATORY ENROLLMENT CONFIRMATION: Per PCC policy, you must log in to the class in Desire2Learn on Monday, June 23, or you will be dropped as a 'no show.' ADDING THE CLASS: Put your name on the wait list now. Then send me an email on Monday, June 23 and I will let you know if there is room to add. I will not add students after Wednesday, June 25.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||33224||-||23-Jun-2014 thru 16-Aug-2014|
Instructor: Gay C Monteverde
Notes: Integrated Community-Based Learning - www.pcc.edu/cbl
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Extended Learning Campus CLASS