BA222 Financial Management
Covers basic financial concepts and practices and includes analysis of company resources, types and sources of financing, forecasting and planning methods, and the roles of the money and capital markets. Recommended: BA 212, MTH 60. Prerequisites: WR 115, RD 115, and MTH 20 or equivalent placement test scores. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||34090||-||23-Jun-2014 thru 05-Sep-2014|
Instructor: Michael A Matousek
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Rock Creek