WEB Distance Learning: Online Class: RD/WR/SS 31073
For Placement info contact 971-722-6255.
Attend a placement session to determine if skills are at appropriate level for this class, then register online.
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- Contact Fran Bozarth at email@example.com with questions regarding the class.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- This course prepares students for taking and passing the 2014 version of the GED Test,and for college placement. (Plan on taking at least two terms of classes to get to that point. ) Participants are required to log into the course several times weekly, to participate in course activities, and to do outside homework assignments. There is one required book. Please purchase a copy of Gonzalez and Daughter Trucking Co.: A Road Novel with Literary License by Maria Amparo Escandon. These should be available at any commercial book store or any online bookseller. They will NOT be available in the PCC Bookstore. PLEASE HAVE THIS BOOK BY THE FIRST WEEK OF CLASS.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Write down the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes to register.
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||31073||-||23-Jun-2014 thru 21-Aug-2014|
Instructor: Fran A Bozarth
Tuition: $0.00 Fees: $60.20
For information, contact Extended Learning Campus CLASS