MT104 Intro to Solar Voltaic Process
Introduces the methods used to manufacture silicon solar cells. Traces cell processing from raw material to a finished product using planar technology. Introduces the processes and equipment used to create pure single crystal silicon wafers and the processes used to form the solar devices on top of these substrates. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- This course is designed to be conducted 100% on-line. That is to say that all exams and assignments are submitted in the on-line environment.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- Text Book: We will be using on-line web sites and notes for the 'Text Book' for this course.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||33901||-||21-Jul-2014 thru 17-Aug-2014|
Instructor: Paul T Wohr
Notes: Online course scheduled from 7/21/14-8/17/14.
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Rock Creek