MSD279 Project Management - Intro
Examines essential strategies and methods for managing projects. Applies concepts to creating model projects using a step-by-step methodology, building project charters, and developing overall project plans. Explores incorporating projects into strategic growth objectives, using project management tools, and demonstrating project presentation skills. This course is the foundation course of the Project Management series that includes CAS 220, CIS 245, and BA 255. Project Management is a broad term that can include many areas of a business. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- Welcome to the class. Project Management is a class I very much enjoy teaching. Each week we will develop one step in our project workbooks using a project of your choice. There is built in flexbility to post your assignments during each week and the opportunity to view other projects using a model project as a guide. If you have any questions at all about the class, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- A basic understanding of document preparation for posting assignments on the discussion board. For example students are asked to post their work each week in a PDF format so others can view their work.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||31611||-||23-Jun-2014 thru 06-Sep-2014|
Instructor: Mark J VanHeuvel
Notes: $20 fee. 971-722-6146
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Extended Learning Campus CLASS