MSD138A Male/Female Communication Diff
Examines perception of male and female stereotypes as they affect building rapport in work relationships. Includes ways to modify personal belief systems to incorporate appreciation and respect, and increasing sensitivity to create better work relationships. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- Your Instructor for this course will be Gail Martin Rutherford.'I have been an educator for more than 25 years, teaching at PCC since 2005. I have owned and operated a small business, The Martin Gallery and Rutherford Art Academy, sat on numerous boards, and chaired Portland's Art Quake Festival, all experiences which have raised my awareness of the dynamics of the working world., as well as Male/Female Communication Differences. This is a fascinating topic, and one I think you will benefit by exploring.'
- Course Specific Requirements:
- While there is no text required for this one-credit course, each week there will be a Lecture module with an Assignment which you are to read, complete and post. In order to connect with your classmates, each week will also introduce a Discussion topic in which you are expected to participate. You will write your own response, as well as responding to at least two of your classmates' posts.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||15486||-||26-Jan-2015 thru 27-Feb-2015|
Instructor: Gail D Rutherford
Notes: $20 fee. Class dates 1/26 - 2/27 online
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Extended Learning Campus CLASS