Explores the roles of a variety of personnel in schools. Includes personal responses to school situations, students, other personnel and the roles of schools in American Society. Examines ethical, legal, and administrative implications for educators. Recommended as an initial course for those contemplating a career in education. Course is designed to ease the transition of students to college-level study. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- There is no required textbook. Everything you will need is in the course.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learners:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learners. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|31112 WEB »||-||20-Jun-2016 thru 03-Sep-2016|
Instructor: Tanya G Mead
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade