CS133U C Programming
Introduces computer programming through development of C programs to solve practical problems. Recommended: CS 160. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- Course Description: Solve real-world problems using structured programming principles and the C programming language in a MS DOS/Windows environment. Introduces the world of computer programming through development of C programs to solve practical problems. Recommended: Computer Literacy (such as completion of CS 160). Half way into the term, the class picks up pace and the assignments become tougher. Keep this in mind and also the various helps and doodles the instructor puts up in the assignment and discussion section. Students will complete several lab/programming exercises techniques. This course is transferable to a four year institution and is applicable toward an Associate of Science or Associate of Applied Science Degree.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- Textbook The required textbook for this course is C Programming: A Modern Approach, by K.N. King. The publisher is W.W. Norton & Company. The textbook is available from the PCC Bookstore as well as many other booksellers.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
This page includes limited results. See all available sections for this class.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||34746||-||23-Jun-2014 thru 23-Aug-2014|
Instructor: Kavita Nautiyal
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania