CJA101 Cultural Diversity in CJ Prof
Provides introduction and familiarization with communication styles, customs, language and behavior patterns of various cultures, ethnic groups and non-traditional populations as employed by and encountered by criminal justice professions; including police, corrections, parole and probation, juvenile and adult casework, private security, loss prevention, investigation and 911 communications. Prerequisite: Placement into WR 121. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- Welcome to CJA101, Cultural Diversity. To help you get ready for this course the following information is provided. Textbook information: CJA101 textbook, Multicultural Law Enforcement, Strategies for Peacekeeping in a Diverse Society 5th edition, Pearson publishing www.pearsonhighered.com ISBN-13: 978-0-13-505088-0 Link to textbook information: http://www.pearsonhighered.com/educator/product/Multicultural-Law-Enforcement-Strategies-for-Peacekeeping-in-a-Diverse-Society/9780135050880.page
- Course Specific Requirements:
- You are required to take the Course Informational Quiz before access to discussion topics is approved. Course materials open Friday's at 12:01 am, and close the following Friday at 11:59 pm. Students participate in week discussion topics, take nine tests, and complete a term paper. I can be reached @ email@example.com
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||32129||-||23-Jun-2014 thru 05-Sep-2014|
Instructor: W.F. Grace
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade