CIS244 Systems Analysis
Provides overview of the system development life cycle (SDLC) emphasizing analytical techniques to develop the correct definition of business problems and user requirements. Students will prepare a feasibility assessment and develop system requirements for an assigned project. Recommended: One class in a high-level programming language and WR 227. One 200-level business administration course. Additional lab hours may be required. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- I've designed this online course to be very easy to use and fun to learn. You can expect: Weekly Readings (required) Weekly Discussion Postings (required) Bi-Weekly Assignments/Term Project(required) Weekly Quizzes (required) Exams (optional) Extra Credit Opportunities (optional) As long as you keep up with the reading, participate online, and submit your assignments on time you should be able to succeed in this class.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- This course will require the textbook. The discussions, assignments, quizzes, exams and extra credit opportunities are all based on the textbook material. The current textbook is 'Systems Analysis & Design', 10th edition. The ISBN is 9781285171340. You can get away with a 9th edition, probably an 8th edition. Not sure about international editions.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
This page includes limited results. See all available sections for this class.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||32193||-||23-Jun-2014 thru 23-Aug-2014|
Instructor: Dan M Heinig
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania