CIS133B Intro Visual Basic.NET Program
Introduces design, implementation and testing of software using Visual Basic.NET. Includes how to write Visual Basic.NET programs that solve practical, real world, business-oriented problems. Uses object oriented design techniques. Prerequisite: CIS 122 or instructor permission. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- This course is an Online class. So what's expected of you in the course? Every week you are required to: Read at most a chapter in the book.(some chapters are harder and we'll take longer than a week on these). Read the class notes for the week. Download and examine the demo(s). Take a quiz on the readings (both from the book and from the notes). Complete a lab - normally a Visual Basic project. Optionally, you may Participate in the class by attending the on campus class and/or posting to the discussions. View short videos on this week's topics These activities are arranged in Learning Modules where everything you have to do for the week is in one place This course should require about 12 - 16 hours of work a week. As each week's material builds on previous weeks' work, don't fall behind in this class
- Course Specific Requirements:
- By the end of the class the student should be able to: Create Visual Basic.NET programs that solve simple business problems Validate user input Construct a Visual Basic.NET class based on a UML class diagram Perform a test plan to evaluate his/her work Adequately document Visual Basic.NET programs
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
This page includes limited results. See all available sections for this class.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||30247||-||23-Jun-2014 thru 23-Aug-2014|
Instructor: Sarabjeet S Waraich
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania