CAS181W CMS Website Creation:WordPress
Introduces the creation of sophisticated, dynamic, interactive and fully functional websites using WordPress, a Content Management System (CMS). Includes installing and modifying templates, creating efficient site navigation using menus, organizing a site using components, enhancing a site with plugins, creating a blog, and creating user functionality with user logins. Recommended: CAS 111D, CAS 206, and CAS 215; placement into RD 115 and WR 115. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||32235||-||23-Jun-2014 thru 06-Sep-2014|
Instructor: Janet L Strong
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade