FP273 Fire Serv Human Resource Mgt.
Covers NFPA 1021, Chapters 4.2 and 5.2 and will involve human resources to accomplish assignments in accordance with safety plans and in an efficient manner. Involves evaluating personnel performance and supervising personnel during emergency and non-emergency work periods. Prerequisites: WR 121, MTH 65, FP 112. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- The book for this class is Fire Service Personnel Management Third Edition Author Steven Edwards This course covers NFPA 1021 Chapters 4.2 and 5.2 and will involve human resources to accomplish assignments in accordance with safety plans and in an efficient manner. Also involves evaluating personnel performance and supervising personnel during emergency and non-emergency work periods.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- FP 111, Math 65, Reading 115, Writing 121
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learners:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learners. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||17238||-||05-Jan-2015 thru 20-Mar-2015|
Instructor: Dennis C Katz
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade