FP212 Fire Invest (Cause Determin)
Examines the burning characteristics of combustibles and how materials are ignited. Interprets clues and burn patterns leading to the point of origin. Identifies incendiary indicators and sources of ignition. Covers preliminary interview procedures and how to preserve fire scene evidence. Prerequisite: WR 121, MTH 65, and FP 112. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- This course is an online course only. There is no actual classroom. You may contact the instructor with questions at email@example.com or 808-312-8296(HST) The student needs to review the course in Desire 2 Learn in the first week of the course to succeed.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- FP 212 Textbook Kirk's Fire Investigation 7th Edition The student must complete the required 10 CFITrainer.net Programs along with taking the Skills Exam for each program. The CFITrainer.net Programs are mandatory from Fire Protection Technology Staff. The student must complete the 10 weekly discussions. Not completing the weekly Discussion will drop the student grade for the course 10 points that week. The student must complete the 10 weekly exercises. The Weekly Exercises (Quizzes) are from the material read that week in Kirk's Fire Investigation. The student must complete the Mid-Term Exam. The 25 questions are based out of materials in the PDF's for Modules 1-10 and materials read in Kirk's Fire Investigation 7th Edition The student must complete the Final Exam. The 25 questions are based out of materials in the PDF's for Modules 11-17 and materials read in Kirk's Fire Investigation 7th Edition.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||41451||-||22-Sep-2014 thru 12-Dec-2014|
Instructor: Edward P Bonollo
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade