FP210 Multicultural Strat for FF
Provides familiarization with communication styles, customs, language and behavior patterns of various cultures, ethnic groups and non-traditional populations as employed by and encountered by the fire service and other emergency service professions. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- There is a new edition of the textbook this term. DO NOT BUY a used copy of the 5th edition because the demographic information and page number references will be incorrect. Required Text: Multicultural Law Enforcement: Strategies for Peacekeeping in a Diverse Society Shusta, Levine, Wong, Olson, Harris 6th Edition (new this term) ISBN 978-0133483307
- Course Specific Requirements:
- Text Available from: Buy- PCC Cascade Bookstore (in stock) $94.85, Amazon $87.59; Rent- Bookrenter.com for 90 days $36.40; Electronic- Pearsonhighered.com online access $38.99 for 180 days
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||42236||-||22-Sep-2014 thru 12-Dec-2014|
Instructor: Daryl A Rozendal
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade