CG191 Exploring Identity & Diversity
Introduces the impact of diversity and social justice on human development as they relate to the experiences of college students. Explores different facets of identity development and how one's culture impacts their college experience. Includes developing cultural competency and skills beneficial for success in college and in a diverse society. Prerequisite: Placement into WR 121. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||15099||-||05-Jan-2015 thru 21-Mar-2015|
Instructor: Adrian J Rodriguez
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Rock Creek