Extends skills in CSS to an intermediate/advanced level. Includes responsive design, grids, transitions/transforms, and CSS preprocessors, such as SASS or LESS, to save time, improve code organization, and make sites easier to maintain. Recommended: placement into RD 115 and WR 115. Prerequisite: CAS 206 or instructor permission. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
Welcome to CAS215, Intermediate CSS and Preprocessors!
You must log in to the Desire2Learn shell on Monday, June 20th AND complete an online discussion forum introduction post by Friday, June 24th at 11:59 PM to avoid being dropped from this course. No exceptions.
Both the distance learning and in class versions of the course are accessed through Desire2Learn (D2L), the learning management system that PCC uses to deliver online courses. This requires you to have a stable and reliable Internet connection available to do work. You will find a link to D2L at my.pcc.edu or online.pcc.edu.
See http://spot.pcc.edu/~jmaldona/courses/?course=cas215 for more detailed information including the textbook required.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- CSS3, LESS preprocessor and mobile-first design principles. http://spot.pcc.edu/~jmaldona/courses/?course=cas215 for more detailed information including the textbook required.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learners:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learners. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|34469 WEB »||-||20-Jun-2016 thru 03-Sep-2016|
Instructor: Susan T Watson
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade