MSD121 Leadership Skill Development
Examines principles and practices of effective leadership. Explores strategies for developing organizational visions, communicating with clear meaning, developing trust through collaboration, creating the learning organization, and sharing leadership through empowerment. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- This 3 credit course is scheduled for the full term. The textbook is called The Leadership Challenge, 5th Edition, by Kouses and Posner. It is available at the PCC Bookstore. http://bookstore.pcc.edu/store4/CourseMaterials.aspx There should be plenty of used copies available from a variety of sources. You will discuss concepts with classmates in weekly discussions. A research paper is due during Week 10. New to Online Learning? Please go through the Orientation: http://www.pcc.edu/about/distance/orientation/
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learners:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learners. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||20508||-||30-Mar-2015 thru 13-Jun-2015|
Instructor: Rebecca W Robinson
Notes: 971-722-6146. $20 fee.
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Extended Learning Campus CLASS