MSD110 Gender Conflict Resolution
This 10-hour workshop examines gender and multi-cultural communication. The material includes identifying and evaluating sources of conflict and developing strategies and skills to positively manage and resolve conflicts. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||45020||-||06-Oct-2014 thru 07-Nov-2014|
Instructor: Iris A Savich
Notes: Class dates 10/6 - 11/7 online. $20 fee.
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Extended Learning Campus CLASS