HIM293 Health Info Directed Practice
Provides practicum experience in health information management functions utilizing medical record technologies in a classroom simulation and/or under the direct supervision of facility personnel in local health care facilities. Prerequisites: HIM 270. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Course Specific Requirements:
- Textbook Requirement: Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT) Exam Preparation 5th edition ISBN: 9781584261117
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||27769||-||31-Mar-2014 thru 14-Jun-2014|
Instructor: Judy L Osswald
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade