Introduces guardianship in Oregon. Includes a review of the court process, who qualifies for guardianship, and responsibilities of individuals serving as guardians. Presents basic information about how to be a guardian for a family member, and an overview of resources for guardians. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- This course will introduces students to the field of guardianship in Oregon. Included is a review of the court process, who qualifies for guardianship, and responsibilities of individuals serving as guardians. We will cover basic information about how to be a guardian for a family member and an overview of resources for guardians. This course is suitable for family members considering guardianship of a parent or an adult child, as well as gerontologists, social workers and caregivers seeking basic information about guardianship in Oregon.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- This course may include multiple choice quizzes administered online, short online essay responses to questions about specific issues and a final online summary quiz about basic required concepts of guardianship in Oregon.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learners:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learners. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|28282 WEB »||-||28-Mar-2016 thru 30-Apr-2016|
Instructor: Roger A Anunsen
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania