FP122 Funds of Fire Prevention
Provides fundamental knowledge relating to the field of fire prevention. Topics include: history and philosophy of fire prevention; organization and operation of a fire prevention division; use and application of codes and standards; plans review; fire inspections; fire and life safety education; and fire investigation. Prerequisites: WR 121, MTH 65 and FP 112. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||10596||-||05-Jan-2015 thru 20-Mar-2015|
Instructor: David S Sauerbrey
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade