CIS287M Microsoft Server Security
Prepares IT security professionals working in medium to large computing environments to implement authorization and authentication strategies, use certificates and certificate authorities, use Encrypting File System, create secure baselines, use Software Update Services, enhance data transmission security, wireless network security, perimeter security and secure remote access. Focuses on Windows Server with some client content. Prerequisites: CIS 240M or instructor permission. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Course Specific Requirements:
- Required Text(s): Windows Server 2012 Security from End to Edge and Beyond: Architecting, Designing, Planning, and Deploying Windows Server 2012 Security Solutions [Paperback] Author: Thomas W Shinder (Author), Yuri Diogenes (Author), Debra Littlejohn Shinder (Author) ISBN: 1597499803 Published Date: 2013
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learners:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learners. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||25179||-||30-Mar-2015 thru 13-Jun-2015|
Instructor: Frank H Roberts
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania