CIS277T Web Business Intelligence Dev
Introduces fundamentals of Oracle Application Express 4.0, Web Application Development and Business Intelligence reporting using the newest ANSI 99 standard's features for SQL and DML. Covers fundamentals of Web Business Intelligence reporting and Web User Interface development. Recommend: CIS 276 or equivalent database experience. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- This course offers the student the chance to learn on of Oracles flagship Web Business Intelligence Application development products, Oracle Application Express. The student will learn advanced SQL analytical methods and syntax. The student will develop and deploy a data driven Business Intelligence Web Application. The student will learn about Web application security and Business Intelligence concepts. BI is the fastest growing area of Information Systems Technology. This course is a great resume builder.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- Student should have CIS276 or basic understanding of SQL and PL/SQL.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learners:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learners. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||26533||-||30-Mar-2015 thru 13-Jun-2015|
Instructor: David L Jacob-Daub
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania