CIS243 E-Commerce Information Systems
Encompasses the multi-faceted aspects of e-commerce information systems. Combines study of network, database and programming concepts with hands on skills. Provides a framework for the analysis of information system based e-commerce solutions to issues surrounding B2B, B2C, and intra-organizational trade. Provides a solid background in critical issues and technologies related to e-commerce. Recommended: CIS 120 and one programming class or instructor permission. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- GRN280A is the Gerontology Internship course. Students must identify their internship site and complete a Training Agreement and Learning Objectives, signed by their worksite supervisor, before they can be registered through the Gerontology Program office. Students can take up to 10 credits in any term in one or multiple internship sites. Each credit earned requires a minimum of 30 hours of work. Students can access further information about internships from the Gerontology Program Homeroom in D2L. Contact the Gerontology Program for further information: 971-722-8254 or email@example.com.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- While students do their internships in a variety of sites, all the students assigned to a particular instructor will have access to a Desire2Learn online course, where they can participate in discussions with other interns and submit their mid-term and final reports, as well as their supervisor's evaluation. Questions concerning internships with Jan Abushakrah should be addressed to Jan directly at 971-722-4077 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. CRNs with Jan Abushakrah include: 12168 (1 credit), 11677 (2 credits), and 11678 (3 credits).
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||12168||-||05-Jan-2015 thru 21-Mar-2015|
Instructor: Dan M Heinig
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania