PAYMENT for your course(s) is DUE WHEN YOU REGISTER. Register and pay online or by phone: 971-722-8888.
DROP/REFUND POLICY: You must drop a course at least one day before the class begins to receive a refund.
PREPARE FOR THE FIRST CLASS. ONCE REGISTERED, STUDENTS MUST ACCESS THEIR PCC EMAIL ADDRESS. For directions as to how to login into your email account, please go to https://my.pcc.edu/cp/home/displaylogin or, contact Help Desk at 971-722-8200.
Does your job require knowledge of Medical Terminology? This 24 hour online course builds understanding of word parts and origins, and forming medical terms. You'll gain skill and comprehension in analyzing medical reports for coding and billing. This course is vital for individuals new to, or in early stages of, a health care field. It is the basis for understanding what you read, what you write, and how you communicate in health care. Text required, view Term Booklist at: http://www.pcc.edu/climb/health/booklist-spring.html
Online courses require that students have basic to intermediate computer savvy, and are skilled in personal discipline, task organization and time mgmt. You should expect to invest a minimum of 2-3 hrs of study for every hour of lecture in order to be successful in this course.
Call 971-722-6627 for more information.
- 2.40 CEU
- Write down the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes to register.
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|47348||Web||—||—||02-Oct-2017 thru 24-Nov-2017|
Instructor: Jan L Gollihur-Davidson
Notes: Self study course.
Tuition: $249.00 Fees: $0.00
For information, contact Workforce & Comm Ed.
Course details: CRN 47348
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the quick guide to Distance Education technical requirements.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learning:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learning. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg