WR105 Writing for Scholarships
Explores approaches to autobiographical writing required for completing scholarship applications. Covers responses to typical scholarship essay prompts. Develops scholarship essays through journaling and sharing essay drafts. Introduces the practice of revising and rewriting material in different ways to respond to different audiences and prompts. Prerequisite: Placement into WR 115 or instructor approval. Corequisites: Concurrent enrollment in CG 105. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learners:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learners. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||27770||-||30-Mar-2015 thru 13-Jun-2015|
Instructor: Elizabeth I Smith
Notes: Students must also register for CG 105 CRN 21775.
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Rock Creek