Covers the basic features and effects of Native American religious revitalization movements, European backgrounds of Christian denominations, development of different religious groups, church-state relations, the struggle for religious liberty and how they shaped the beliefs, behaviors and institutions of colonial America and the early United States. Prerequisite: WR 115, RD 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement test scores. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learners:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learners. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|31090 WEB »||-||20-Jun-2016 thru 13-Aug-2016|
Instructor: John M Shaw
Notes: 8 week online course, June 20 - August 13.
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania