HIM274 Quality Improvement HC Lab
Corequisite: HIM 271. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Course Specific Requirements:
- This course is only open to second year students who have been accepted into the health information management degree program.
Students should also be co-enrolled in HIM271, which is the lecture section.
In this course, you will reference the books you purchased for HIM271.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||11701||-||05-Jan-2015 thru 21-Mar-2015|
Instructor: Judy L Osswald
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade