ED136 Learning with Technology
Explores existing and emerging educational technology being used in libraries and classrooms. Focuses on using educational technology to complement and enhance learning activities. Discusses basic principles of instructional design and adaptive technologies. Prerequisites: Placement into WR 121 and CAS 133. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Course Specific Requirements:
- Required Textbook: Shelly, G.B., Gunter, G.A., & Gunter, R.E. (2012). Teachers discovering computers: Integrating technology in a connected world (7th ed.). Boston, MA: Cengage Learning. ISBN: 978-1-133-52655-1 Software Needs: Students should have access to MS Office or Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Sites in order to complete assignments. Students are expected to submit assignments using the following file formats: .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .ppt, .pptx Equipment Needs: This course requires students to have access to a mobile device with video/audio recording abilities, such as a smartphone or tablet.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||14210||-||05-Jan-2015 thru 21-Mar-2015|
Instructor: Lori H Wamsley
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade