ED217 Classroom Management
Introduces several approaches to proactive classroom management. Strategies for setting up an appropriate room environment and establishing procedures, systems, and rules will be introduced and practiced. Behavior management will also be introduced and practiced. Prerequisites: WR 115 and RD 115. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- This course will be using Desire2Learn, our Learning Management Software at PCC that is used to deliver online courses. To login to your course, please go to: https://my.pcc.edu and click on the Desire2Learn login link on the left of your MyPCC homepage. The textbook for this course is: Hardin, Carlette Jackson. Effective Classroom Management, 3rd edition. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson Education, Inc., 2011. It will be available at the Sylvania bookstore.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||12318||-||06-Jan-2014 thru 22-Mar-2014|
Instructor: Michael C Hunter-Bernstein
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade