Examines the historical, artistic, social, and cultural relevance of Hip Hop both in the U.S. and abroad. Uses the four elements of Hip Hop as a foundation to explore a variety of topics related to dance in Hip Hop culture. Prerequisites: (WR 115 and RD 115) or IRW 115. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
- you will need the CRN to register.
- many classes have additional fees.
- classes marked with $0 or <$40 use low cost materials. Cost does not include art supplies, calculators, fees, and equipment.
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates||Materials|
|46130||Web||—||—||25-Sep-2017 thru 16-Dec-2017||Textbooks for CRN 46130|
Instructor: Sara B Parker
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact the department at 971-722-4264 (Office).
Course details: CRN 46130
- No show policy
- Your instructor can mark you as a "no show" if you do not participate in your class during the first week. This will remove you from the class. It is important to log in as soon as the class starts to see what the participation requirements are.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the quick guide to Distance Education technical requirements.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- Web Prerequisite | Start Guide for Online Learning:
- Before you take your first online class at PCC, you must complete the start guide for online learning. The start guide will help you decide if online classes are right for you. Once you complete the start guide, you will be eligible to register for online classes. To learn more, go to http://www.pcc.edu/osg