D275 Dance and Hip Hop Culture
Examines the historical, artistic, social, and cultural relevance of Hip Hop both in the U.S. and abroad. Uses the four elements of Hip Hop as a foundation to explore a variety of topics related to dance in Hip Hop culture. Prerequisites: WR 115 and RD 115. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||46561||-||22-Sep-2014 thru 13-Dec-2014|
Instructor: Heidi L Dyer
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Sylvania