AD278 Practicum Prep
Provides student with the opportunity to demonstrate facility with the documentation required for the A/D practicum course, and develop an individualized plan for success in practicum. Prerequisite/Concurrent: AD 101, AD 102, AD 150, AD 151, and WR 121. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- This course is six weeks and moves very quickly. It is designed to teach you everything you need to know to search for practicum sites. Please attend the mandatory Saturday class bring materials to take notes; the rest of the course is conducted online. We will have two lectures one on resume writing and interviewing as well as complete the ethics and measles forms due week one. There is no textbook as all material is in the D2L class. By week six you will need to have registered for ACCBO which costs $50.00
- Course Specific Requirements:
- Attend the Saturday class and turn in all assignments to pass the class. You must have at the end of the six weeks an approved (by the instructor)resume and cover letter targeted to the practicum for alcohol and drug counseling. By week six you will need to have registered for ACCBO which costs $50.00
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||42221||-||22-Sep-2014 thru 12-Dec-2014|
Instructor: Tanya Maldonado
Notes: Mandatory Class Mtg., Sat. 9/27, 1pm to 4pm, Room JH 207
Tuition: credit Fees: $0.00
For information, contact Cascade