MSD177 Team Building
Discusses what team building is, why it is important, how to start it, how to manage the team building process, 12 components of generating team building development, and some selected tools for team building. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- This one credit course focuses on how to: utilize effective team skills in building, motivating rewarding a high performance team in a diverse workplace environment; apply an understanding of roles and behaviors to build teams; and incorporate strategies to increase productivity.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- There is no text for this course.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||11054||-||10-Feb-2014 thru 14-Mar-2014|
Instructor: Kathy M Edwards
Notes: $20 fee. Class dates 2/10 - 3/14 online
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Extended Learning Campus CLASS