HIM285 HC Financing & Compliance
Provides an understanding of the essential components of financing and compliance in health care facilities. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- Course Specific Requirements:
- This course is only open to second year students who have been accepted into the health information management degree program and students who have been accepted into the health informatics program in CIS.
This course will use the following book:
Health Information Management Technology: An Applied Approach, 4th Edition, Edited by Nanette Sayles, published by AHIMA - HIM students should have this book from previous classes and should keep it in order to prepare for the RHIT exam.
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||13385||-||05-Jan-2015 thru 21-Mar-2015|
Instructor: Bonnie M Altus
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade