HIM129 A & P for Health Info Mgmt 2
Provides the conceptual framework, factual knowledge and analytical skills needed to pursue a career in health information management. Surveys the endocrine, lymphatic, cardiovascular, digestive, respiratory, reproductive, urinary, and some coverage of human development, human genetics, and immunology. Prerequisites: HIM 128; WR 115, RD 115 and MTH 20 or equivalent placement test scores. Audit available. (For detailed information, see the Course Content and Outcome Guide ).
Distance Education: Web Course Information
- From the Instructor:
- Welcome to HIM 129! This term we will be building on our knowledge from HIM 128 and examining more of the systems of the human body, including cardiovascular, digestive, and reproductive. Our study will include more anatomy but also a lot of physiology.
- Course Specific Requirements:
- Textbook: Essentials of Anatomy and Physiology, 10th edition, by Elaine Marieb, Pearson Publishers (either text or e-text edition) To access the e-text, use the following Course ID: HIM128129STEVENS2013
- Web Technical Requirements:
- Please be sure to read the Technical Requirements for this delivery mode.
- Students with Disabilities:
- Students with disabilities should notify their instructor if accommodations are needed to take this class. For information about technologies that help people with disabilities in taking Web based distance learning classes please visit the Office for Students with Disabilities website.
- To register, you need the CRNs (ex. 22398) of your selected classes.
- Please note that for many courses, additional fees may apply.
- To find textbooks, you need the CRN, Campus, Term & Course Number (ex. BA101).
|CRN||Campus / Bldg / Rm||Time||Days||Dates|
|WEB »||12637||-||06-Jan-2014 thru 22-Mar-2014|
Instructor: Nora G Stevens
Tuition: credit Fees: $20.00
For information, contact Cascade